Who said Jay Cutler is “the most hated man in the NFL?” The Bears’ QB is raffling off an all-expense paid trip to Chicago to see the NFC Championship game live and in person. Click this link to enter today!
Here are the details:
Raffle Tickets $2 each with 5 ticket minimum
Entry Deadline: 11:00 AM EST Thursday, January 20, 2011
Drawing Date: Thursday, January 20, 2011
* Winner and guest will enjoy 2 premium seats to watch the Bears take on Green Bay for the NFC Championship (Soldier Field, Sunday, January 23, 2011, Kickoff at 2:00 PM Central)
* Winner and guest will enjoy 2 pregame field passes
* Winner and guest will enjoy 2 night hotel accomodations in Chicago (Saturday January 22 and Sunday January 23, 2011, Single Room Double Occupancy)
* Winner will receive a $1,000 travel allowance
* Winner will receive a $500 allowance for meals and other expenses
* Winner will receive an autographed Jay Culter Chicago Bears Mini Helmet
* Winner will receive a cash prize in the amount of $1,089.00 to mitigate the Winner’s tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($900.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($189)
Not only do you win tickets to the hottest game ever in Chicago sports history, but you get to go on the field during pregame, stay in a swanky downtown Chicago hotel and get $1500 to spend on lap dances the night before. Can’t beat that. Think he got this idea from Mike Tice?
Take that Rick Reilly! Proceeds will benefit the Jay Cutler Foundation, which does amazing work with Juvenile Diabetes, a cause very near and dear to Jay’s heart.
Editor’s note: This raffle is in no way affiliated with or sponsored by Bear Goggles On or FanSided Sports Network.
If any BGO Readers win the raffle, you can e-mail me to thank me and take me to the game at [email protected]. (J/K)
Good luck and…