Middle Of The Pack
20. Carolina Panthers- The Panthers went on a big push to end the season. Like Cleveland will this push mean anything in 2013 or will Cam Newton play Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde again in 2013?
19. St. Louis Rams- This is a team getting a lot of hype, but I think they are still a year away from exploding on the scene basically because of the division they play in. The Rams are the future of the NFC West not the present.
18. Chicago Bears- I still have a lot of questions on both sides of the ball for the Bears. A new coaching staff usually equals a rebuilding season even though the Bears fans want instant gratification from Trestaman and the Bears.
17. New England Patriots- I know everyone will think this is crazy, but there offseason has been horrific. Yes teams can survive and thrive with adversity, but this not the norm. Brady has no top targets returning which is the biggest concern for the Pats.
16. Pittsburgh Steelers- The Steelers can’t block for Big Ben and their defense isn’t scary. This could be a non playoff team in Pittsburgh which is almost unheard of in the Steel City, but they are becoming quite average.
15. New York Giants- The Giants under Tom Coughlin seem to go from great to average and just when your ready to count them all off they get hot and win a Super Bowl. I think this doesn’t look like that season for the Giants so look out!
14. Miami Dolphins- The Fish have new weapons and Tanneyhill is in his second season so the Dolphins will have a real shot at winning the AFC East with the Patriots in disarray.
13. Washington Redskins- Speaking of a strange offseason, the RG3 controversy is still ongoing. The Redskins were a playoff team last year,so the question is will they return to greatness or be average again.
12. Dallas Cowboys- The Cowboys organization needs a great season especially coach Jason Garrett and Tony Romo. Will the offensive line give Romo enough time to work his magic.
11. Minnesota Vikings- The Vikings need Ponder and the rest of the team to rise to Adrian Peterson’s level. The Vikings could go 11-5 or 5-11 but for this ranking will assume they all move forward in 2013.