22. New York Giants (0-1) Wait, I think David Wilson just coughed up another one.
21. Carolina Panthers (0-1) Had a golden opportunity to knock off the Seahawks, but you have to score some points.
20. Tennessee Titans (1-0) Could Gregg Williams turn this defense around to make some noise in the AFC South?
19. Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) Chip Kelly’s offense impressed in their debut. Can they keep up that pace?
18. St Louis Rams (1-0) Sam Bradford has a lot of new weapons but can the Rams challenge in the competitive NFC West?
17. Washington Redskins (0-1) RGIII hurried back, but with no preseason reps it will take time to shake the rust off.
16. Baltimore Ravens (0-1) It’s only some latent fear of Ray Lewis that compels me to rank them this high.
15. Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) If you beat up on the Jaguars, does it really count?
14. Miami Dolphins (1-0) Big road win gets them off to a fast start. Mike Wallace on the other hand… not so much.
13. Detroit Lions (1-0) Could Reggie Bush be the missing ingredient? They’ll go as far as Ndamukong Suh’s stupidity takes them.