12. Dallas Cowboys (1-0) Could Rod Marinelli and Monte Kiffin bring the D back to Dallas?
11. Cincinnati Bengals (0-1) Silly penalties and careless clock management proved really costly for the Bungles.
10. Indianapolis Colts (1-0) Luck is the real deal but is it enough to get back to the playoffs?
9. Chicago Bears (1-0) Marc Trestman’s offense pulled it together and D got timely turnovers to power the comeback.
8. Houston Texans (1-0) Speaking of comebacks, Texans overcame a 21-point deficit on the road.
7. New England Patriots (1-0) Many Survival pools thanks the Pats for a 4th quarter comeback of their own.
6. Green Bay Packers (0-1) The Super Bowl runner-up sent Aaron Rodgers and the Packers home in Grill Class. Your tongs are in your seatback.
5. Atlanta Falcons (0-1) Tough loss against a division rival to open 2013. Expect them to bounce back big time.
4. New Orleans Saints (1-0) Sean Payton is back and so are the Saints.
3. Seattle Seahawks (1-0) Pulled off the tough comeback coast-to-coast road win
2. Denver Broncos (1-0) Manning and the Broncos spanked the World Champs and became the team to beat in the AFC
1. San Francisco 49ers (1-0) Super Bowl loser usually doesn’t have a good season. I don’t see Harbaugh letting that happen with this talented group.
I’m sure you’ll have plenty to rip on. Go ahead, I can take it! Where did I miss? Is your team too low? Who’s too high? Log into Disqus using your Facebook, Twitter or Google account and post your thoughts.