Halftime Stat Wrap
- Cutler finished the half 13 of 19 for 154 yards, with two TD’s, an interception and a fumble.
- Matt Forte had a decent half, going for 75 yards on the ground with 14 carries and added 5 catches for 31 yards.
- Brandon Marshall had 4 catches for 84 yards and a sweet touchdown.
The Bears kept the Vikings offense largely at bay in the first half.
- Christian Ponder went 6/14 for 81 yards with a TD and a pick-6.
- Adrian Peterson had 11 carries for 63 yards.
- Greg Jennings led Vikings receivers with 3 catches for 40 yards. Kyle Rudolph added a 20 yard TD catch.
On the injury front, Major Wright was evaluated for a concussion, but he was deemed OK and returned. Peanut Tillman left briefly as they tended to his right knee. It looked like Kyle Long may have popped a hammy chasing down the fumble return for TD, but he returned as well.