- Jay Cutler went 12/18 for 75 yards in the first half. No TD’s and no INT’s. I’ll take it.
- Matt Forte with 75 rushing yards and a TD is fine with me. More of that in the second half please.
- Brandon Marshall with only 3 catches. Alshon Jeffery leading the way for Bears receivers with 5 catches. Martellus Bennett missing from the stat sheet so far.
- Big Ben going 9 for 16 for 142 yards with 1 TD, an 1 INT and a fumble.
- Antonio Brown getting loose in the first half, going for 105 yards and a TD on 4 catches.
- The next closest Steelers receiver is Heath Miller with 1 catch for 6 yards.
Second Half TO DO List:
- Rush Roethlisberger with the Front 4 and BRING HIM DOWN.
- Slow down Antonio Brown. Need smart play from Chris Conte.
- No turnovers! That means you Jay Cutler.
- Keep grinding with Forte.
- Cherish those second half time outs.