Week 3 is in the books and there are still seven undefeated and six winless teams. How’s that for a bell curve? The haves and starting to separate themselves from the have nots. Let’s see how our rankings come in:
32. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-3) (Last week: 32) I think Teddy Bridgewater will love Jacksonville. It’s like Detroit, only near the ocean.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-3) (30) It’s a mess in Tampa. They’re averaging just over 9 points per game. That’s just a tad more than the Bears defense, which is averaging 7 points per game on their own.
30. Minnesota Vikings (0-3) (24) Adrian’s Peterson’s kid called him out for losing the Browns. From the mouths of
29. New York Giants (0-3) (23) When the previously winless Panthers blow the doors off your team, it merits a drop in rankings. Has Tom Coughlin finally worn out his welcome in New York?
28. Washington Redskins (0-3) (20) RGIII isn’t himself and that defense… Yikes!
27. Pittsburgh Steelers (0-3) (25) Their defense will keep them in games, but they can’t overcome the turnover prone offense.
26. Oakland Raiders (1-2) (31) Terrelle prior left the game with a concussion. Matt Flynn time!
25. Carolina Panthers (1-2) (27) With Ron Rivera’s job on the line, they stepped up big time.
24. Cleveland Browns (1-2) (31) So much for tanking the season, huh? Another couple of trades and they could crack the Top 20.
23. Buffalo Bills (1-2) (26) If CJ Spiller misses any significant time, things could go from bad to worse.