12. San Francisco 49ers (1-2) (3) Super Bowl hangover for Harbaugh and the gang. Put up just 7 points at home? What the heck were they thinking starting Alson Smith anyway?
11. Baltimore Ravens (2-1) (15) You didn’t really think they’d lose on the day Ray Lewis’ number was put into the Ring of Honor, did you? Hopefully Sweat Pea doesn’t derail their season.
10. Detroit Lions (2-1) (16) A monster showdown coming up against the undefeated Bears for control of the NFC North coming up.
9. Indianapolis Colts (2-1) (13) Andrew Luck returned to northern Cali and got a road win against a tough team in convincing fashion. Trent Richardson could make this offense scary.
8. Dallas Cowboys (2-1) (14) If DeMarco Murray can keep running like he did last week, things could be looking up in Big D in what is suddenly a very weak NFC East.
7. Miami Dolphins (3-0) (12) Ryan Tannehill rallied the troops from a 10-0 deficit against a good Falcons team to keep them perfect on the season
6. Kansas City Chiefs (3-0) (11) See what Andy Reid can do with an offensive line and a shred of defense?
5. Chicago Bears (3-0) (8) Defense has holes but still taking the ball away and scoring. Jay Cutler playing his best football in the 4th quarter, when it matters most.
4. New England Patriots (3-0) (7) Gronk has yet to return, which has forced Brady to find chemistry with new receivers.
3. New Orleans Saints (3-0) (5) Sure, Sean Payton is back but an improving defense is the key for the Saints.
2. Seattle Seahawks (3-0) (2) They should get knocked down a peg just for beating up on the Little Sisters of the Poor, otherwise known as the Jacksonvile Jaguars.
1. Denver Broncos (3-0) (1) Peyton Manning is playing at an otherworldly level.
What do you think? What are YOUR rankings??? Post your Comments below. It’s easy.