22. Oakland Raiders (3-6) (21) Run DMC is out and now Terrelle Pryor could miss time.
21. Cleveland Browns (4-5) (22) Big opportunity for the Browns to try to stay alive in the AFC North race with a matchup against the Bengals on tap.
20. Baltimore Ravens (4-5) (15) The Ravens blew it by giving up a 51-yard Hail Mary to the Bengals to force OT, but salvaged a win.
19. St Louis Rams (4-4) (20) Tavon Austin rewards me for finally cutting him from my fantasy team with a monster 3 TD performance.
18. Philadelphia Eagles (5-5) (26) All of a sudden, the Eagles are in the mix for an NFC playoff spot.
17. Tennessee Titans (4-4) (16) Jake Locker’s season-ending foot injury really hurts their playoff chances.
16. San Diego Chargers (4-5) (12) They hung with the Broncos for a while, but they’re just not in the same class.
15. Chicago Bears (5-4) (13) Season-ending injury to Peanut Tillman continues the defensive spiral. Cutler to miss more time with a high ankle sprain. Mommy, make it stop!
14. New York Jets (5-4) (17) The worst part of their schedule is behind them. Do they make some noise for an AFC playoff spot?
13. Arizona Cardinals (5-4) (19) Here’s another surprising team in the mix for a playoff spot.