32. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-9) (Last week: 31) The move out of a cellar was short-lived.
31. Minnesota Vikings (2-8) (29) Vikings can play spoiler in the NFC North with consecutive games coming up with the Packers and Bears.
30. Atlanta Falcons (2-8) (27) Giving up 41 points to the Bucs? The Bucs?!?!?
29. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-8) (32) Break up the Bucs! Two in a row moves them up a couple of spots.
28. Houston Texans (2-8) (30) Why bench Case Keenum? Is Matt Schaub in the Texans’ future?
27. Washington Redskins (3-7) (28) Last season’s division winner is bringing up the rear in the NFC East.
26. Pittsburgh Steelers (4-6) (26) For at least one day, there were a lot of Bears fans joining Steeler Nation after they beat the Lions.
25. Buffalo Bills (4-7) (23) Bills playing spoiler by knocking off the division rival Jets in convincing fashion.
24. New York Giants (4-6) (25) The Giants are making noise and still have a shot at the East. Don’t let these guys in the playoffs. They tend to get hot and Super Bowls happen.
23. Oakland Raiders (4-6) (22) A quarterback controversy brewing in Oakland? Otherwise known as Tuesday.