After barely beating the Rams last week the 49ers destroyed the Bears on MNF that must have left former Bear Jim Harbaugh giddy all night. The 49ers possess a great defense with a very good running attack that once they get a lead is hard to retake. After slipping in the rankings for a few weeks they return to the top spot after the other teams struggled with inferior opponnents.
1. SF 49ers (7-2-1) That is how you come up with a game plan with a backup QB!
2. Houston Texans (9-1) That is how you make a backup QB look all-pro, but they survived Hurricane Henne
3. Atlanta Falcons (9-1) That is how you survive your QB throwing 5 interceptions without a touchdown pass since the 50’s!
4. Green Bay Packers (7-3) That is how you make a comeback after one of the worst calls ever by winning five straight games.
5. Baltimore Ravens (8-2) That is the most inconstistent offense is the NFL picking up a win against their rival!
6. Denver Broncos (7-3) Super Bowl or Bust for the Manning Broncos.
7. New England Patriots (7-3) Talib will make or break their defense. Losing Gronkowski while running the score up will not feel good for a while.
8. Chicago Bears (7-3) Same record as a year ago except the fact that Cutler isn’t out for the rest of the season.
9. Tampa Bay Bucs (6-4) Their offense keeps putting points up and they picked up a huge confidence win in OT this past weekend.
10. Seattle Seahawks (6-4) Nobody talks about them, but they have a good defense and Wilson does just enough to win.
11. New Orleans Saints (5-5) I told you weeks ago when they had it figured out that nobody will want to play them!
12. NY Giants (6-4) Huge home game against the Packers, which team will show up Sunday???
13. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-4) The injury bug is killing them. Charlie Batch this week at quarterback so it must be throw back jersey week.
14. Indy Colts (6-4) Luck got a lesson from the master in New England this week.
15. Cincinnati Bengals (5-5) They have turned it around on both sides of the ball.
16. Minnesota Vikings (6-4) The next former Bears player turned head coach will get his crack at Lovie and the Bears this week.
17. Dallas Cowboys (5-5) They almost and should have lost to the Browns in Dallas! They stink.
18. NY Jets (4-6) TEBOW, TEBOW, TEBOW
19. Buffalo Bills (4-6) Thank you for at least scoring points each week to help my fantasy team.
20. Miami Dolphins (4-6) What happened to the Tannehill magic?
21. Detroit Lions (4-6) Another Thanksgiving day game and they are under .500! Where is Wayne Fontes??
22. San Diego Chargers (4-6) Where is the Norv Turner pink slip?
23. Tennesse Titans (4-6) Chris Johnson is going to make or break a ton of peoples fantasy playoff aspirations. Which one shows up the next four weeks.
24. Washington Redskins (4-6) RG3 vs Dallas on Thanksgiving… Should be fun!
25. Philly Eagles (3-7) Which team won a game last? Phillies or Eagles… you know the answer!!
26. Arizona Cardinals (4-6) Defense good… offense not so terribly awful if was a BCS school.
27. St Louis Rams (3-6-1) Way to make the JETS look like a NFL team again.
28. Oakland Raiders (3-7) Do you think Carson Palmer regrets demanding a trade?
29. Cleveland Browns (2-8) They have lost 6 games by less than a touchdown and are the youngest team in the NFL.
30. Carolina Panthers (2-8) Ron Rivera to the chopping block please.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-9) Henne for Mayor! Dump Gabbert!
32. KC Chiefs (1-9) Picked up a SI season preview in Dr office and Peter King had them winning the division! WHIFF!!