Top Of The Mountain
10. Indianapolis Colts- The Colts had a magical season which ended with a playoff appearance in Andrew Luck’s first season. Luck’s potential is unlimited and so is the Colts. The question is will they realize their potential in 2013.
9. Cincinnati Bengals- The Bengals are the Bears Week #1 opponent and it will be a great test. The Bengals core is entering their third season with two quick playoff appearances under their belts. Andy Dalton needs to make another huge step in 2013.
8. Denver Broncos- They should easily win the division, will Peyton Manning be able win an outdoor playoff game?
7. New Orleans Saints- The Saints have question marks on defense, but when facing the Saints you know going in to the game that you will have to put up more than 24 points to win so that pressure is too much for some teams to handle on a weekly basis.
6. Atlanta Falcons- A great regular season team that continues to fall short in the playoffs. In likely Tony Gonzalez last season with the Falcons will Matt Ryan and company step up in January?
5. Green Bay Packers- The question in Green Bay will be can the Packers offensive line keep Rodgers upright long enough for the best quarterback in the league to do his thing.
4. Baltimore Ravens- Losing their heart and soul Ray Lewis will be bigger loss come December than anyone will want to believe. Flacco got his payday will he continue to play at a high level.
3. Houston Texans- This is the year for Matt Schaub, Arian Foster, and Andre Johnson to make a Super Bowl run. The Texans defense led by JJ Watt will be the real reason for a deep run.
2. San Francisco 49ers- They were so close to a title yet so far. With everything looking good for the 49ers they lose Michael Crabtree for more than likely the entire season. Harbaugh is a great coach and this loss will not keep them from the playoffs and a possible return to the Super Bowl.
1. Seattle Seahawks- The Seahawks made a big move by acquiring Percy Harvin, but they will be without his services for the beginning of the season. No worries they have tons of talent on both sides of the ball. Pete Carroll is usually better as an underdog so it will be fun to see how he handles high expectations.
What do you think? Who is your top 5 in your power rankings?
Hang with Bear Goggles On for all your Chicago Bears news and opinions. You can follow us on Twitter and Facebook. If you’re a Fantasy Football player, the only place to start a league is with CBS Sports’ Commissioner League. Sign up today!