WOW! What an interesting Week 1 of the NFL. Welcome back, old friend. Let’s take a look at the NFL Power Rankings after one week of play.
32. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) Could they really do any worse with Tim Tebow until they draft Teddy Bridgewater?
31. Oakland Raiders (0-1) Terrelle Pryor will do enough to make things interesting, but there’s not enough around him.
30. Buffalo Bills (0-1) A decent showing against the Patriots fools no one, not even me.
29. New York Jets (1-0) Since I don’t have a spot on the Power Ranking for Lavonte David, this spot will have to do for the Jets.
28. Cleveland Browns (0-1) Remember when the Browns were 3-1 in the preseason? Me neither.
27. Arizona Cardinals (0-1) There are signs of life in the desert with Carson Palmer and Larry Fitzgerald.
26. Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1) Running game is a mess and Pouncey’s injury makes a bad situation worse.
25. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-1) Boneheaded penalty cost the Bucs a win in a division where every one will be important.
24. Minnesota Vikings (0-1) Adrian Peterson can’t do it alone.
23. San Diego Chargers (0-1) Almost caught the Texans napping, but they fell asleep at the end instead.