12. Miami Dolphins (2-0) (14) The Dolphins are 2-0 and haven’t played a home game yet.
11. Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) (15) Andy Reid is making an immediate difference in KC
10. Cincinnati Bengals (1-1) (11) Avoided an 0-2 start by beating up on a down Steelers team.
9. Houston Texans (2-0) (8) Big OT win over division rival Titans in a pair of comeback wins.
8. Chicago Bears (2-0) (9) Speaking of comebacks, a pair of 4th quarter comebacks show the offense might be turning the corner Week 2.
7. New England Patriots (2-0) (7) Tom Brady did his best Jay Cutler impression on the sidelines when he learned his new group of wide receivers can’t catch.
6. Atlanta Falcons (1-1) (5) Banged up Falcons hang on to notch their first victory of the season.
5. New Orleans Saints (2-0) (4) Struggled in Tampa with a very un-Brees-like performancebut got the job done.
4. Green Bay Packers (1-1) (6) Rodgers put up 480 passing yards AND they get 100 rushing yards out of James Starks. Who needs a defense?
3. San Francisco 49ers (1-1) (1) They had more turnovers (5) than points (3). Rare to see out of a Jim Harbaugh led team.
2. Seattle Seahawks (2-0) (3) Pasted the division rival 49ers at home and made Colin Kaepernick look ordinary.
1. Denver Broncos (2-0) (2) Manning is playing on another level right now.
What do you think? What are YOUR rankings? Post your Comments below. It’s really painless. Just use your Twitter, Facebook or Google account to log into Disqus and fire away!