Week 4 is in the books and there are some surprise teams brewing out there. Which are contenders and which are pretenders? Let’s see how our rankings come in:
32. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-4) (Last week: 32) It gets worse with a trip to Denver on the horizon.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-4) (31) New QB, same result. My Survival Pool would like to thank Mike Glennon for throwing away another potential Bucs win.
30. New York Giants (0-4) (29) Justin Tuck might punch me in the face for such a low ranking.
29. Pittsburgh Steelers (0-4) (27) If Big Ben says they’re the worst team in the league, there might be some credence to it.
28. Oakland Raiders (1-3) (26) What’s worse than the Raiders without Terrelle Pryor? How about no Darren McFadden and Marcel Reece too? Things could get ugly in the Black Hole.
27. Washington Redskins (1-3) (28) Contrary to reports, the Redskins do actually have a defense.
26. Minnesota Vikings (1-3) (30) They’re still winless on American soil and that’s all that counts to me.
25. Carolina Panthers (1-2) (25) The bye should help the Panthers regroup for the long haul. They’ll look to build on a convincing Week 3 win.
24. Philadelphia Eagles (1-3) (21) Chip Kelly should be taking notes on offense from Peyton Manning.