23. St Louis Rams (1-3) (19) The unfortunate rebound team for a skidding San Fran team. The Rams offense needs some stability.
22. New York Jets (2-2) (18) For those holding out hope, Sanchez will have shoulder surgery, officially ending his season. It’s Geno Smith or bust now.
21. Arizona Cardinals (2-2) (22) Patrick Peterson and his two late-game picks said that the Bucs are who we thought they were.
20. Buffalo Bills (2-2) (23) Don’t look now, but that Thursday Night Football matchup between the Bills and…
19. Cleveland Browns (2-2) (24)…and the Browns isn’t such a clunker after all. Nah!
18. San Diego Chargers (2-2) (20) Phillip Rivers is having a heck of a season.
17. Atlanta Falcons (1-3) (14) Falcons digging themselves a deep hole but the good news is the Jets come to town for a Monday Night matchup.
16. Green Bay Packers (1-2) (16) I like the early Bye for the Packers, but I’m a Bears fan. Maybe they run out of steam down the stretch?
15. Houston Texans (2-2) (15) Not nearly as dominant as last season. The last one’s on Matt Schaub.
14. Cincinnati Bengals (2-2) (13) What’s more surprising, that the Bengals only scored 6 points in the Week 4 loss to Cleveland or that they did it against the Browns?
13. Tennessee Titans (3-1) (17) Just when things were getting rolling, they lose Jake Locker.