12. Baltimore Ravens (2-2) (11) 5 interceptions by Joe Flacco shows why you don’t overpay for a “franchise” quarterback
11. Miami Dolphins (3-1) (7) Come back down to Earth after a trip to the Superdome.
10. Dallas Cowboys (2-2) (8) Tops in the NFC East, but that’s not saying much.
9. Chicago Bears (3-1) (5) Reggie Bush humbled the once-proud Bears defense as his former team, the Saints, head to Soldier Field.
8. San Francisco 49ers (2-2) (12) Bounceback win over the Rams and welcome the inconsistent Texans for a prime time showdown.
7. Detroit Lions (3-1) (10) Just leaped into first in the NFC North, but a big test coming up with a trip to Green Bay on deck against a well-rested Packers team.
6. Indianapolis Colts (3-1) (9) Biggest challenge of the season coming to town – the undefeated Seahawks.
5. Kansas City Chiefs (4-0) (6) Combined record of the teams they beat? 3-13 Titans a step up in class.
4. New England Patriots (4-0) (4) Solid road win in Atlanta, still without Gronk. Losing DT Vince Wilfork really hurts.
3. New Orleans Saints (4-0) (3) Brees carved up the Dolphins and served ‘em up Cajun style.
2. Seattle Seahawks (4-0) (2) This week 12th man? Matt Schaub.
1. Denver Broncos (4-0) (1) Are there any more accolades for Peyton Manning. He’s like a surgeon, only one who does bad satellite TV commercials.
What do YOU think? What you your rankings? Post your comments below.