Week 6 is in the rear view mirror and it’s immediately time to look ahead to Week 7. Injuries are starting to take their toll as we near the halfway point of the season and the top teams could end up being the teams that are the healthiest. On with the countdown…
32. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-6) (Last week: 32) Considered moving them out of the # 32 spot for the cover against the Broncos, but they’re so settled in it would be a shame to move.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-5) (30) The only thing worse that MRSA? The Bucs!
30. New York Giants (0-6) (31) Three more Eli picks as he tries to equal big brother INT to TD, INT to TD.
29. Minnesota Vikings (1-4) (26) It looks like Matt Cassel isn’t the answer at quarterback either. Sympathies to AD.
28. Washington Redskins (1-4) (27) It’s sad that the biggest news around this 2012 playoff team is their name.
27. Pittsburgh Steelers (1-4) (29) They get in the Win column for the season just in time to comfort heartbroken Pirates fans.
26. Oakland Raiders (2-4) (25) Things were looking good about halfway through the 2nd quarter with a 7-0 lead on the road in KC. Then the Chiefs woke up.
25. Buffalo Bills (2-4) (24) Fear not, Bills fans. Matt Flynn is on the way!!!
24. Carolina Panthers (2-3) (28) Cam Newton had himself a big day in a road beatdown of the Vikings.
23. Atlanta Falcons (1-4) (20) I try not to drop teams during their bye week, but losing Julio Jones since the last rankings hurts this team substantially.