12. Chicago Bears (4-2) (11) Will they look past the Redskins to bye week? Defensive concerns persist.
11. Dallas Cowboys (3-3) (13) Losing Murray and Ware for a few weeks could sting.
10. Green Bay Packers (3-2) (12) Randall Cobb will miss 2 months with a broken leg. Will injuries finally catch up with them?
9. Detroit Lions (4-2) (10) We all knew their TD leader at this point in the season would be rookie tight end Joseph Fauria, right?
8. Cincinnati Bengals (4-2) (8) The Bills gave them a scare, forcing OT, but they rose to the challenge to stay hot atop the AFC North.
7. Indianapolis Colts (4-2) (5) Andrew Luck and Co not up to the task against the Chargers on MNF. Looking ahead to a home game against Peyton next week?
6. San Francisco 49ers (4-2) (6) Someone stop Vernon Davis.
5. Seattle Seahawks (5-1) (3) A divisional road game against the Cardinals could provide a challenge on a short week.
3. New England Patriots (5-1) (7) Classic Brady in the final moments made a statement to the previously undefeated Saints.
2. Kansas City Chiefs (6-0) (4) Record-setting day for the Arrowhead Stadium crowd to help the Chiefs stay undefeated.
1. Denver Broncos (6-0) (1) Their big wins and offensive explosion have spoiled us this season. Peyton heads back to Indy with a point to prove.