Week 7 is in the books and the haves are really starting to separate from the have nots. Only one team remains undefeated while one of the winless teams finally got in the Win column. Some big injuries suffered last week will have lasting repercussions in upcoming rankings. On to the countdown…
32. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-7) (Last week: 32) Don’t hold it against us London.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-6) (31) Has Greg Schiano put his house on the market yet?
30. Minnesota Vikings (1-5) (29) Worse than trotting Josh Freeman out on Monday Night Football, they ignored Adrian Peterson.
29. New York Giants (1-6) (30) It wasn’t pretty but a win is a win.
28. Oakland Raiders (2-4) (26) Come off their bye to host Pittsburgh in a battle of 2 win teams.
27. Pittsburgh Steelers (2-4) (27) Can they make it three in a row in the Black Hole?
26. Washington Redskins (2-4) (28) Do the 500 yards of offense mean that RGIII is back?
25. Arizona Cardinals (3-4) (22) Poor Larry Fitzgerald.
24. Houston Texans (2-5) (21) A five game losing streak could drive some Texans fans to smoke pot in a hotel room too.
23. Buffalo Bills (3-4) (25) Still not sure how these guys are winning games.