22. Cleveland Browns (3-4) (20) Remember when they were in first place in their division?
21. Philadelphia Eagles (3-4) (19) Where is that fancy offense, Mr. Kelly?
20. St Louis Rams (3-4) (17) Losing Sam Bradford is a devastating blow.
19. Miami Dolphins (3-3) (14) Staring down the barrel of a 4-game losing streak unless they can pull off a road win in Foxborough.
18. Carolina Panthers (3-3) (24) They’ve pulled themselves off the mat to win two in a row and get into the NFC playoff picture.
17. Atlanta Falcons (2-4) (23) Who needs Julio and Roddy when you’ve got Harry Douglas and Jacquizz Rodgers?
16. Tennessee Titans (3-4) (15) Head to their bye on a three game losing streak.
15. Baltimore Ravens (3-4) (13) How did they lose to the Steelers?
14. New York Jets (4-3) (18) Rex Ryan’s no sex mandate paid dividends with a big upset over the Patriots.
13. Chicago Bears (4-3) (12) No Cutler? No Briggs? No chance!