12. San Diego Chargers (4-3) (16) Not much effort needed to beat the Jags.
11. Detroit Lions (4-3) (9) Did you see Megatron’s catch against triple coverage? Siiiick…
10. New England Patriots (5-2) (3) Gronk returns but it’s not enough to steady their shaky offense.
9. Dallas Cowboys (4-3) (11) Coming off a divisional road win, can they make it two road wins in a row in Motown?
8. Green Bay Packers (4-2) (10) It doesn’t matter who Aaron Rodgers has at receiver. Glad to see Jermichael Finley is up and around.
7. Cincinnati Bengals (5-2) (8) Leon Hall’s season ending injury could be a challenge for the Bengals defense to overcome.
6. San Francisco 49ers (5-2) (6) Look kids, Big Ben, Parliament, the winless Jaguars.
5. Seattle Seahawks (6-1) (5) It’s going to be interesting to see how the NFC West race shakes out down the stretch.
4. New Orleans Saints (5-1) (4) Keep an eye on Jimmy Graham in the second half.
3. Indianapolis Colts (5-2) (7) Not very hospitable for Peyton Manning’s return to Indy.
2. Denver Broncos (6-1) (1) Could be a track meet with RGIII coming to town.
1. Kansas City Chiefs (7-0) (2) Last man standing. The ‘72 Dolphins have a November 17th trip to Denver circled to pop the champagne.
What do you think? What are your rankings?