Week 8 of the NFC season is in the books and we’ve hit the halfway point to the NFL season. The Chiefs stand alone as the last undefeated team, but the top pick in the 2014 draft is very much up for grabs. Here are my NFL Power Rankings heading into Week 9:
32. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-8) (Last week: 32) Guarantee the Jags won’t lose this week. Yup, they’re on their bye.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-7) (31) 0-8 is on the horizon with a trip to Seattle on deck.
30. Minnesota Vikings (1-6) (30) Could they swing a trade deadline deal to give hope beyond 2013?
29. New York Giants (2-6) (29) Hey look, two in a row!
28. Pittsburgh Steelers (2-5) (27) Head to New England for a matchup with the Patriots
27. Washington Redskins (2-5) (26) They gave the Broncos a little bit of a scare.
26. Philadelphia Eagles (3-5) (21) And now they’re down to Matt Barkley at QB.
25. Houston Texans (2-5) (24) Matt Schaub will try to play through torn ligaments in his ankle. Opposing defenses are grateful.
24. Atlanta Falcons (2-5) (17) Just when you thought they were starting to figure things out, they lay an egg in the desert.
23. Buffalo Bills (3-5) (23) Will the Bills be the team to finally knock off the undefeated Chiefs…
22. Cleveland Browns (3-5) (22) …after the Browns gave it a pretty good go?