20. St Louis Rams (3-4) (17) Oh Rams! So close yet so lousy.
19. Arizona Cardinals (4-4) (25) Holding their own in the very tough NFC West.
18. Miami Dolphins (3-4) (19) They get the prime time treatment on Thursday night hosting the red hot Bengals.
17. New York Jets (4-4) (14) They didn’t get the license plate number, but the truck that just ran them over had Ohio tags, specifically Cincinnati.
16. Tennessee Titans (3-4) (16) A soft second half schedule could make the Titans an interesting player for an AFC Wild Card.
15. Baltimore Ravens (3-4) (15) It will be really interesting to see if the defending champs can make a run at a playoff spot in the second half.
14. Carolina Panthers (4-3) (18) They’re over .500 for the first time since 2008.
13. Chicago Bears (4-3) (13) Could Cutler return sooner than expected?