22. Oakland Raiders (3-5) (21) Missed a golden opportunity to get to .500 and make a push for a playoff spot in the AFC.
21. St Louis Rams (3-4) (20) Zac Stacy had himself a day. At least they got that position figured out.
20. Cleveland Browns (4-5) (22) Jason Campbell threw three TD passes as the Browns snapped an 11-game losing streak to the Ravens.
19. Arizona Cardinals (4-4) (19) Coming off the bye, a really soft schedule until they finish up with division rivals the Seahawks and Niners. Could make some noise for that last NFC Wild Card spot.
18. Baltimore Ravens (3-5) (15) What’s going on with the reigning Super Bowl champs?
17. Miami Dolphins (4-4) (18) This Richie Incognito situation puts the entire organization in question.
16. New York Jets (5-4) (17) “It was between the brothers Kay.” Name the movie! Rex doesn’t lose to Rob. Ever.
15. Tennessee Titans (4-4) (16) Welcome back CJ2K! With a soft second half schedule, they could vye for a playoff spot.
14. San Diego Chargers (4-4) (12) How do you not punch it in at the goal line? The Chargers are one of the most confounding teams in the league.
13. Carolina Panthers (5-3) (14) The next few weeks will determine if they’re contenders or pretenders in the NFC.