Week 10 is behind us. What a crazy week! The bottom four of last week’s rankings all won, so there are changes afoot at the bottom of the rankings.
On the other end of the spectrum, the hottest team in the league? The Carolina Panthers. On with the countdown…
32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8) (Last week: 31) The race for the #1 pick is heating up.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-8) (32) Even though both the Jags and Bucs won, I have to move the Jags out of the cellar, at least for a week.
30. Houston Texans (2-7) (25) Things getting worse for the Texans with Arian Foster done for the season.
29. Minnesota Vikings (2-7) (30) Vikings win but lose starter Christian Ponder to a shoulder injury. The QB carousel continues.
28. Washington Redskins (3-6) (27) Redskins suddenly looking up at the rest of the NFC LEast.
27. Atlanta Falcons (2-7) (24) Roddy White’s return couldn’t help the struggling Falcons.
26. Pittsburgh Steelers (3-6) (28) Now Big Ben wants out of town. The once mighty Steelers are unraveling before our very eyes.
25. New York Giants (3-6) (29) G-Men continue their hot streak with third straight win.
24. Miami Dolphins (4-5) (18) The Richie Incognito distraction tour hit a new low with a loss to the winless Bucs on Monday Night Football.
23. Buffalo Bills (3-7) (23) EJ Manuel returned, but the Bills still struggled to score.