22. Cleveland Browns (4-6) (21) Special teams let two punts get blocked in the same game?
21. Miami Dolphins (5-5) (24) Pulled out of their self-created tailspin with a much needed win.
20. Baltimore Ravens (4-6) (20) They’re still cleaning the mud out of their ears after a disappointing overtime loss to the Bears.
19. St Louis Rams (4-6) (19) The Rams are well rested coming off a bye to welcome yours truly and the rest of Chicago and the Bears to town.
18. San Diego Chargers (4-6) (16) A promising start to the season is all but sunk after three straight losses.
17. Tennessee Titans (4-5) (17) Things were looking so promising for Chris Johnson and the Titans early on, then the Colts woke up.
16. New York Jets (5-5) (14) Somehow the Jets are still alive for a playoff spot despite getting pantsed by the Bills.
15. Philadelphia Eagles (6-5) (18) Nick Foles is leading the resurgent Eagles. Maybe Chip Kelly’s offense can work after all?
14. Green Bay Packers (5-5) (11) Three straight losses for the Packers? No need to daaa-ble check that.
13. Chicago Bears (6-4) (15) Josh McCown keeping the Bears postseason hopes alive. Now it’s time to take his act on the road as Cutler continues to sit.