12. Arizona Cardinals (6-4) (13) Cards still in the mix for a wild card spot. At least part of Andre Ellington’s hair will not be joining them.
11. Dallas Cowboys (5-5) (12) Cowboys suddenly in a must-win game against at the Giants coming up.
10. San Francisco 49ers (6-4) (9) Remember when the Niners were a lock for at least the NFC’s first wild card?
9. Detroit Lions (6-4) (6) What were they thinking with that fake field goal? Oh, that’s right. They’re the Lions.
8. Cincinnati Bengals (7-4) (10) Barring a major collapse, the AFC North is all but theirs.
7. New England Patriots (7-3) (7) The Brady and Belichick dynasty defeated yet again.
6. Carolina Panthers (7-3) (8) Is anyone hotter than the white hot Panthers? A Monday Night Football win over the Patriots makes them legit.
5. Indianapolis Colts (7-3) (5) ADo they fall behind on purpose to watch Luck lead another comeback win?
4. Kansas City Chiefs (9-1) (1) The ’72 Dolphins champagne hangover ought to be wearing off about now.
3. Seattle Seahawks (10-1) (4) Seahawks hit the late bye as the first team to 10 wins. The Saints
2. New Orleans Saints (8-2) (3) A short week coming up before a Week 13 Monday Night showdown in Seattle.
1. Denver Broncos (9-1) (2) The Broncos scoring machine has been on the decline, but they’re still winning.