Week 12 is behind us and before you know it, and it’s suddenly Thanksgiving! Doesn’t it feel like training camp was just yesterday? The playoff contenders are starting to separate themselves from the pretenders. Let’s look at this week’s Power Rankings:
32. Houston Texans (2-9) (Last week 28) From Super Bowl contender to rock bottom in less than 1 season.
31. Atlanta Falcons (2-9) (30) The Falcons move into contention for the top draft pick. So they’ve got that going for them.
30. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-9) (32) The Jaguars not only move from the bottom of our rankings, but also move out of the AFC South cellar.
29. Minnesota Vikings (2-8-1) (31) Adrian Peterson looks forward to welcoming the Chicago Bears rush defense to the old Metrodome for their last visit.
28. Washington Redskins (3-8) (27) RGIII took all the positive attention last season. Now, he’s getting the negative.
27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-8) (29) The Bucs riding a three-game winning streak after pulling off the upset win in Detroit over the Lions. Bears Nation thanks you.
26. New York Giants (4-7) (24) Missed out on a chance to get back into the NFC East race.
25. Buffalo Bills (4-7) (25) Bills come off the bye and get a struggling Falcons team out of the comforts of their dome.
24. Oakland Raiders (4-7) (23) McGloin’s decent performance could hold off Pryor another week.
23. Cleveland Browns (4-7) (22) Josh Gordon had himself a monster day, but the Browns couldn’t overcome the surging Steelers.