22. Pittsburgh Steelers (5-6) (26) After a horrible start, the Steelers are in the mix for a wild card spot with a bunch of other 5-6 teams.
21. Miami Dolphins (5-6) (21) Huge matchup with the Jets to keep Wild Card hope alive coming up Sunday.
20. Baltimore Ravens (5-6) (20) Isn’t this about the time the Ravens go on their annual run?
19. St Louis Rams (5-6) (19) Steamrolled a hobbled Bears defense. This week San Francisco won’t roll over like the Bears did.
18. New York Jets (5-6) (16) This Jets team is awfully tough to figure out.
17. San Diego Chargers (5-6) (18) Big win over the Chiefs keeps them alive for a Wild Card and with four of their last five at home, it just might happen.
16. Tennessee Titans (5-6) (17) Clawed out a comeback win against the Raiders to move into the final AFC Wild Card spot.
15. Green Bay Packers (5-5-1) (14) Matt Flynn came in and rallied them. To a tie. With the Vikings.
14. Chicago Bears (6-5) (13) I’ve pronounced the Chicago Bears defense DEAD after giving up 40 points. To the Rams.
13. Philadelphia Eagles (6-5) (18) They’ll go as far as newly named starter for the rest of the season Nick Foles will take them.