22. Pittsburgh Steelers (5-7) (22) Mike Tomlin got himself and the Steelers into a heap of trouble with his sideline sidestep.
21. New York Jets (5-7) (18) When the revolving door at quarterback stops, Rex Ryan will be getting off.
20. St Louis Rams (5-7) (19) Came back down to Earth when not playing the pitiful Bears defense.
19. San Diego Chargers (5-7) (17) It’s put up or shut up time for the Chargers if they want a shot at that last Wild Card spot in the AFC.
18. Tennessee Titans (5-7) (16) Things don’t get any easier for the Titans, with a trip to Denver on the horizon.
17. Green Bay Packers (5-6-1) (15) With playoff hopes dimming, they could shut Rodgers down for the season.
16. Chicago Bears (6-6) (14) Things could get ugly the last few weeks of the season with playoff hopes all but dashed.
15. Miami Dolphins (6-6) (21) Big road win over the Jets keeps them in good position for that last AFC Wild Card.
14. Baltimore Ravens (6-6) (20) Three of their last four against first place teams make a tough road for the reigning champs.
13. Arizona Cardinals (7-5) (10) Wild card hopes are still alive, but barely.