The DeCon’s Fantasy Football Mock Draft v1.1
Well, I wanted to wait until C2KJ reported to camp to finalize the madness that has been free agency, but that doesn’t appear to be happening anytime soon…so, I guess it is relatively safe to update my v1.0 Mock based on the free agency frenzy over the last couple weeks. There have been a lot of changes around the league and even more in v1.1 of my Mock which you can check out on the other side…
Remember, this is based on a 10-team PPR league. Players in brackets were the players in that spot in my v1.0 Mock…
- Adrian Peterson, RB, Minnesota (Arian Foster) – The Viqueens got a QB for the season and dumped Bryant McKinnie…that and Foster losing his lead blocker, Vonta Leach, and Peterson easily jumps into the top spot.
- Arian Foster, RB, Houston (Adrian Peterson) – Still too much talent on this team for Foster to slide lower than #2.
- Chris Johnson, RB, Tennessee (Jamaal Charles) – As long as he plays this season, the fact that the Titans signed an NFL QB in Matt Hasselbeck is enough for C2KJ to move up a spot.
- Ray Rice, RB, Baltimore (Chris Johnson) – Rice is my biggest mover in v1.1 (5 spots) and this has a lot to do with Vonta Leach bulldozing for him and also the fact that he lost his TD vultures from last year.
- Jamaal Charles, RB, Kansas City (Aaron Rodgers) – Charles will have trouble matching his YPC from 2010, but might be a steal at #5.
- Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay (LeSean McCoy) – As steady as they come at the QB spot and I will take him over Vick any day.
- LeSean McCoy, RB, Philadelphia (Phillip Rivers) – Dynamic, electric, explosive…a steal at #7, but too risky to move higher because of his smallish frame.
- Matt Forte, RB, Bears (Matt Forte) – I liked him at 8 a few weeks ago and I still like him here now…probably the most underrated RB in football.
- Michael Vick, QB, Philadelphia (Ray Rice) – I have seen where too many people are taking him in the top 5 to keep him out of the top 10 anymore.
- Tom Brady, QB New England (Tom Brady) – With Ochocinco in the fold, the Pats could be exciting to watch on offense.
CAN I GET AN AMEN?!?!?!?!?!
The DeCon has spoken, so let it be written, so let it be done…