Surviving Week #4 With Confidence
Sep 23, 2012; Cleveland, OH, USA; Cleveland Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden (3) passes the ball during the fourth quarter against the Buffalo Bills at Cleveland Browns Stadium. Buffalo won 24-14. Mandatory Credit: Rick Osentoski-US PRESSWIRE
The NFL is upside down right now teams that are suppose to be good are losing to teams that are bad, and who would have thought the Saints would be 0-3 when they face the 1-2 Packers? The New England Patriots are under five hundred for the first time since 2004. The Cardinals are 3-0 for the first time ever?? Time to rethink and buckle down in both survivor and confidence leagues. Don’t pick with 2010 goggles on, but pick with what you have seen the first 3 weeks.
Survivor League NO BRAINERS
-Baltimore over Cleveland- Thursday night cupcake for the Ravens
– Houston over Tennessee- Unless you are betting on another 6 crazy TD’s for the Titans this will be a W for the Texans
On The Road Survivor Gamble
– New England over Buffalo- Do you really think that Patriots can really lose 3 straight games?
– Cincinnati over Jacksonville- Can Bengals outscore Blaine Gabbert…. I would hope so
Should be More Confident But I’m not
– Cardinals over Miami- This should be a no brainer right?
– Atlanta over Carolina- Division games are never cupcakes in the NFC South
I’m over my pathetic showing so far! .500 is pathetic but it’s time to forget the past and focus on this week!
High Confidence (11-15)
1. Arizona over Miami
2. Baltimore over Cleveland
3. Houston over Tennessee
4. Atlanta over Carolina
5. Denver over Oakland
1. Packers over Saints
2. Seattle over St Louis
3 Bengals over Jaguars
1. Chiefs over Chargers
2. 49ers over Jets
3. Washington over Tampa Bay
1. Chicago over Dallas
2. Vikings over Lions
3. Bills over Patriots
4. Eagles over Giants
Bye Weeks: Indy, Steelers
Good Luck, Survive, Advance and Win the Cash!!