Dec 15, 2013; Cleveland, OH, USA; Chicago Bears fans cheer on their team against the Cleveland Browns during the fourth quarter at FirstEnergy Stadium. The Bears won 38-31. Mandatory Credit: Ron Schwane-USA TODAY Sports
Because nothing says December football like a bunch of shirtless goofs.
Week 15 was another ridiculous week from start to finish. From San Diego’s upset of the Denver Broncos last Thursday night to Justin Tucker kicking the Baltimore Ravens past the Detroit Lions, it was a crazy ride like none we can remember. On with the countdown…
32. Houston Texans (2-12) (Last week 32) Remember when the Texans were 2-0? That’s OK, neither do they.
31. Washington Redskins (3-11) (31) Kirk Cousins can play a little bit too. Wonder where he ends up next season?
30. Oakland Raiders (4-10) (28) The license plate of the truck that ran them over? It was a red and white vehicle with Missouri plates and the #25.
29. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-10) (26) Proved to be little more than a punching bag for the Niners
28. Atlanta Falcons (4-10) (30) Falcons couldn’t even tank this game right to move into the #2 draft spot.
27. Buffalo Bills (4-10) (27) EJ Manual might at least give them a quarterback to build around next season.
Dec 15, 2013; Minneapolis, MN, USA; Injured Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson (28) talks to running back Matt Asiata (44) during the second quarter against the Philadelphia Eagles at Mall of America Field at H.H.H. Metrodome. Mandatory Credit: Brace Hemmelgarn-USA TODAY Sports
26. Minnesota Vikings (4-9-1) (29) How the hell did they beat the Eagles with Adrian Peterson AND Toby Gerhart on the sidelines???
25. Jacksonville Jaguars (4-10) (25) You have to give Gus Bradley credit for keeping his team together and competitive…
24. New York Giants (5-9) (23) … the same can’t be said the Giants, who seem to have given up on Tom Coughlin. Bears fans will become Giants fans for the weekend when the GMen head to Detroit.
23. Cleveland Browns (4-10) (24) How does Josh Gordon only get three catches?