[table id=13 /]
Zac Stacy (DAL): Already on their thing string quarterback, St. Louis will look to run the ball early and often against a Dallas defense that finished dead last against the running back in 2013. After 71 yards and a touchdown in Week Two, expect Zac Stacy’s success to continue in Week Three after an ugly opener (43 yards on 11 carries against Minnesota).
Matt Forte (CHI): With games against the Bills, 49ers, and now the Jets to begin the season, the schedule has not been kind to Forte early on. Though New York has been awful against the pass(30 points to Aaron Rodgers in Week Two), the run defense has surrendered just 2.0 yards per carry and no touchdowns in 2014. He might be able to finally find the end zone in Week Three, but don’t expect a big game from Forte against the Jets.
More from Bears Fantasy Football
- Justin Fields is showing that he is a major fantasy football riser
- Chicago Bears Fantasy Football: Should you draft Justin Fields?
- Two must-draft fantasy football players on the Chicago Bears
- 3 over/unders for Cole Kmet with Chicago Bears in 2022
- 5 Khalil Herbert over/unders in for Chicago Bears 2022