By now you should have an idea as to whether or not you a stand a chance to become the next champion of your fantasy football league. Even if you’re hopelessly without talent plagued by injuries, poor drafting or trading, check the fantasy football week 6 rankings this week to see which matchup could steer your team in the right direction.
[table id=12 /]
Peyton Manning (@NYJ): Good luck if you face off against Peyton Manning this week. After throwing a career-high 479 yards against a talented Arizona Cardinals secondary the Broncos quarterback should have an even better game in New York, especially with Montee Ball likely out. The best fantasy football player of 2013 may soon be again after this weeken.
Andrew Luck (@HOU): He’s a must-start at this point, but don’t expect big numbers from Andrew Luck tonight. Tony Romo may have had an excellent game against the Texans (22.20 fantasy points), but off a short week and on the road Luck may not find it as easy to scramble and move around in the pocket against J.J Watt and company (18.7 points per game vs. Houston in 2013).
More from Bears Fantasy Football
- Justin Fields is showing that he is a major fantasy football riser
- Chicago Bears Fantasy Football: Should you draft Justin Fields?
- Two must-draft fantasy football players on the Chicago Bears
- 3 over/unders for Cole Kmet with Chicago Bears in 2022
- 5 Khalil Herbert over/unders in for Chicago Bears 2022