Questions Linger After Chicago Bears 21-13 Win over Vikings
1 of 6
Matt Marton-USA TODAY Sports
More from Bear Goggles On
- Franchise tag and transition tag windows open for Chicago Bears and NFL
- How the Chicago Bears can control the running back market in 2023
- The Chicago Bears can own the city of Chicago moving forward
- Chicago Bears NFL Combine Preview: Quarterback
- 7 best free agent tackle options for Chicago Bears
The Chicago Bears got a couple of monkeys off their backs during their lackluster 21-13 over the Minnesota Vikings. Jared Allen got his first ever win at Soldier Field. Jay Cutler got his first home win since Week 6 of 2013, after 5 straight losses at Soldier Field. But most importantly, the Chicago Bears snapped a three-game losing streak and got their first home win of 2014. While the Bears got back into the Win column, they won’t be sending this tape to Canton any time soon. It was an ugly win as the Bears had to bounce back from a 10-0 second quarter deficit to rally behind Jay Cutler and a strong defensive outing.
There are questions still hanging over this 4-6 Chicago Bears team like a dark cloud.