Mandatory Credit: Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports
More from Bear Goggles On
- Franchise tag and transition tag windows open for Chicago Bears and NFL
- How the Chicago Bears can control the running back market in 2023
- The Chicago Bears can own the city of Chicago moving forward
- Chicago Bears NFL Combine Preview: Quarterback
- 7 best free agent tackle options for Chicago Bears
It’s Bears vs Bucs for Week 12, or as we’re calling it, The Lovie Bowl! And of course, don’t forget Jay Cutler‘s buddy Josh McCown, who parlayed his hot streak backing up Cutler last season into a 2-year, $10 million deal.
Neither team is where they expected to be heading into this Week 12 matchup. The 4-6 Bears have struggled on both sides of the ball. One of the top-ranked offenses from last season hasn’t been able to put it together and the defense is still largely a work in progress. For Lovie Smith’s 2-8 Bucs, their were a few pundits that had them as a surprise team, but the expectations weren’t nearly as high for Tampa in Lovie Smith’s first season at the helm.
So how do these juggernauts match up on the stats sheet? Let’s look inside the matchups.