Dec 21, 2014; Chicago, IL, USA; Chicago Bears head coach Marc Trestman runs off the field after being defeated by the Detroit Lions 20-14 at Soldier Field. Mandatory Credit: Andrew Weber-USA TODAY Sports
More from Bear Goggles On
- Franchise tag and transition tag windows open for Chicago Bears and NFL
- How the Chicago Bears can control the running back market in 2023
- The Chicago Bears can own the city of Chicago moving forward
- Chicago Bears NFL Combine Preview: Quarterback
- 7 best free agent tackle options for Chicago Bears
Marc Trestman is tying up loose ends back here in Chicago. After getting fired following two disappointing seasons, including the 5-11 train wreck, Trestman surprisingly got hired to be the offensive coordinator for the Baltimore Ravens. Since he’ll be leaving town, Trestman put his Winnetka home on the market. This modest 5200 square foot home can be yours for just $3,495,000. Here’s the official description from the listing:
2 year old home in the best location in town-walk to beach, walk to school, walk to town and park! Six bedrooms, 6.1 baths, gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances. Cherry wood library. Timeless elegance with exquisite finishes and craftsmanship. Custom made chandeliers. Lower level includes fully equipped sport court, movie theater, wine cellar. Third floor loft. Superb interior design! Must see.
Let’s take a look inside the home where Trestman plotted the Bears’ demise.