We get some insider info for the Bears vs Colts game when we exchange questions with Horseshoe Heroes.
The Chicago Bears are looking to start a winning streak following their 17-14 win over the Detroit Lions last Sunday. Meanwhile, the Indianapolis Colts look to right the ship as they return from London following a 30-27 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars.
More from Chicago Bears News
- Franchise tag and transition tag windows open for Chicago Bears and NFL
- How the Chicago Bears can control the running back market in 2023
- The Chicago Bears can own the city of Chicago moving forward
- Chicago Bears NFL Combine Preview: Quarterback
- 7 best free agent tackle options for Chicago Bears
Both teams meet up at Lucas Oil Stadium with identical 1-3 records while coming off disappointing 2015 seasons. The Bears hope to build on their solid win against the Lions despite missing starting quarterback Jay Cutler and several other starters and key contributors.
The Colts suffered a tough loss in London and play the next week without a bye. Why would they do that? What’s been going on with the previously explosive Colts offense? Why did they cut two defensive starters?
To help us get ready for Bears vs Colts, we’ve enlisted the help of Evan Reller from our FanSided sister site Horseshoe Heroes to ask our Five Questions.