Once again, the Chicago Bears will try to get things rolling in the right direction this week. After a disappointing loss in Week 5, this matchup against the 1-3 Jacksonville Jaguars just might be the game that is needed in order for the Bears to turn things around. Against the Indianapolis Colts, Chicago finally scored more than 20 points this season, and their pass rush was very productive. However, there is still much room for improvement.
More from Chicago Bears News
- Franchise tag and transition tag windows open for Chicago Bears and NFL
- How the Chicago Bears can control the running back market in 2023
- The Chicago Bears can own the city of Chicago moving forward
- Chicago Bears NFL Combine Preview: Quarterback
- 7 best free agent tackle options for Chicago Bears
So far this year, there have been a rash of injuries to key players, which has called for others to step up. Even with these players answering the call, more players are needed to elevate their game so that the Bears can get some team chemistry, and finally find their identity. Going into Week 6, there are numerous players who will be vital to Chicago’s success, but here are the main five players that everyone should keep an eye on.