Bears’ Pass Offense vs. Bucs’ Pass Defense
With Jay Cutler back under center, the Bears have a better chance at putting points on the board. Tampa Bay’s pass defense is 27th in the league, and they have surrendered the fourth-most touchdown passes so far this season (18). In addition, opposing quarterbacks have a combined 103.5 QB rating against the Buccaneers (third-highest in NFL).
More from Chicago Bears News
- Franchise tag and transition tag windows open for Chicago Bears and NFL
- How the Chicago Bears can control the running back market in 2023
- The Chicago Bears can own the city of Chicago moving forward
- Chicago Bears NFL Combine Preview: Quarterback
- 7 best free agent tackle options for Chicago Bears
In last year’s meeting between these two teams, Cutler had a modest outing with 156 passing yards, but that was without wide receiver Alshon Jeffery. Look for the Cutler-Jeffery connection to be productive early and often.