3. Jordan Howard
Howard had an excellent rookie season and is going to be the heart and soul of this offense. Long, Sitton and Whitehair are valuable assets, but the other
More from Bear Goggles On
- Franchise tag and transition tag windows open for Chicago Bears and NFL
- How the Chicago Bears can control the running back market in 2023
- The Chicago Bears can own the city of Chicago moving forward
- Chicago Bears NFL Combine Preview: Quarterback
- 7 best free agent tackle options for Chicago Bears
Bears backs are not running the same way that Howard did last season. Howard is special. Having the situation in which he does, where he has an interior group that is the heart and soul of the team only makes him more valuable. This is a team without a known quarterback to date, and skeptical pass catching options. If any team needs to rely on a back, it is the Chicago Bears with Jordan Howard.
They are going to consistently feed him, and if he can take advantage he may end up as the top rusher in the NFL. If the Bears are going to take any steps forward on offense, it is going to be thanks to Jordan Howard. That guarantees him top five status in terms of value. While the lineman are just as valuable, he is the added factor that changes games, and it makes him a touch more valuable.