3. Kevin White
There has been so much talk about Kevin White. How he has had to re-work his running. How he has had to re-watch his college tape to remind himself about how good he was. Wouldn’t it be a great story for White to come out early, make a huge catch from Mike Glennon and shut the haters up?
More from Bear Goggles On
- Franchise tag and transition tag windows open for Chicago Bears and NFL
- How the Chicago Bears can control the running back market in 2023
- The Chicago Bears can own the city of Chicago moving forward
- Chicago Bears NFL Combine Preview: Quarterback
- 7 best free agent tackle options for Chicago Bears
White is an interesting case because an injury has rail roaded his first two seasons. It becomes a risk question of not wanting your first round pick to get injured for a third straight season, while still needing the snaps to see what they have in the player. White was raw coming into the NFL and his progression has been thrown off massively. How many snaps he plays, and whether or not he gets noticed by making a play will make for must-see TV.