After a much-needed win in Week 3, the Chicago Bears will have to refocus quickly in order to be prepared for their Thursday night showdown with the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field. We all know that the Packers (2-1) have pretty much owned the Bears (1-2) over the past several years. But, just looking at the John Fox era in the Windy City, Green Bay has won three of the last four meetings against Chicago.
More from Chicago Bears News
- Franchise tag and transition tag windows open for Chicago Bears and NFL
- How the Chicago Bears can control the running back market in 2023
- The Chicago Bears can own the city of Chicago moving forward
- Chicago Bears NFL Combine Preview: Quarterback
- 7 best free agent tackle options for Chicago Bears
This is the first NFC North battle for both teams this year. And, with the Detroit Lions and Minnesota Vikings squaring off in Week 4 as well, this potential win could put the Bears in a good position in the standings, despite their 0-2 start to 2017.
As mentioned earlier, the Packers have dominated the Bears in recent history. Chicago’s 12th ranked defense will be the key in keeping this a close game against Green Bay’s 10th ranked offense. On the flipside, the Bears’ 21st ranked offense will have to find a way to be productive versus the Packers’ eighth-ranked defense. Besides this, here are five other things to center your attention on this Thursday night.