Chicago Bears: 5 Things to Watch for in Week 16
For all of the teams that are out of the playoff hunt, the 2017 season is mercifully coming to an end. This couldn’t be truer for the Chicago Bears and the Cleveland Browns. The Browns’ 0-14 record obviously puts them at the very bottom of the league, while the Bears’ 4-10 mark puts them in a four-way tie for the fourth-worst record in the NFL.
More from Chicago Bears News
- Franchise tag and transition tag windows open for Chicago Bears and NFL
- How the Chicago Bears can control the running back market in 2023
- The Chicago Bears can own the city of Chicago moving forward
- Chicago Bears NFL Combine Preview: Quarterback
- 7 best free agent tackle options for Chicago Bears
With the lack of wins between these two teams, it’s easy to understand why most wouldn’t want to tune in to watch this game. It has the potential to be a sloppy contest, full of mistakes by both teams, and will more than likely be an afterthought on all of the major sports shows. Well, believe it or not, there are some things worth watching
Bears’ rookie running back Tarik Cohen has been showing his explosiveness lately, both on offense and special teams. His numbers could be more impressive had some of his big plays not been negated because of penalties. Cohen and Jordan Howard will find it difficult to run the ball against the Browns’ seventh-ranked defense.
Aside from the Bears’ ground attack, here are five other things to watch for.