Chicago Bears Draft Scout: Isaiah Wynn
A fit for Chicago Bears
Some see Wynn as a potential first rounder, and if it were due to college production, he would be. However, in terms of NFL translation, there are real questions surrounding Wynn and his ceiling and value. There is a real chance the Chicago Bears will have a chance to look at him in the second round.
More from Bear Goggles On
- Franchise tag and transition tag windows open for Chicago Bears and NFL
- How the Chicago Bears can control the running back market in 2023
- The Chicago Bears can own the city of Chicago moving forward
- Chicago Bears NFL Combine Preview: Quarterback
- 7 best free agent tackle options for Chicago Bears
One plus side of having Harry Hiestand is that he knows more than just Quenton Nelson and Mike McGlinchey, the Notre Dame lineman. He also knows lineman across the nation. He had to decide to recruit all of these players. Notre Dame player Georgia last season. There is no doubt Hiestand knows enough about Isaiah Wynn to know exactly how he will translate to the NFL.
If Bradley Chubb, or Minkah Fitzpatrick or another top prospect is on the board ahead of Quentin Nelson, Wynn is a great second round double to a home run shot in the first.