Chicago Bears: 5 breakout candidates
1. Mitchell Trubisky
If the Cohen breakout felt obvious after everything we have written this summer this is going to feel like being punched in the face by captain obvious. The fact of the matter is that everything is in play for Mitchell Trubisky to have a huge step forward in 2018.
More from Bear Goggles On
- Franchise tag and transition tag windows open for Chicago Bears and NFL
- How the Chicago Bears can control the running back market in 2023
- The Chicago Bears can own the city of Chicago moving forward
- Chicago Bears NFL Combine Preview: Quarterback
- 7 best free agent tackle options for Chicago Bears
The Chicago Bears offense has been shaped and remodeled around him. From the head coach to the offensive coordinator to retaining the quarterback’s coach, everything is in place for Trubisky.
Then, the team added their weapons. Allen Robinson, Taylor Gabriel, Trey Burton, and Anthony Miller. All in addition to the hopes of a step forward from Cohen and Adam Shaheen. All of the sudden there is a lot to unpack here.
Mitchell Trubiksy has taken on the leadership role. He has been at the facility every day working on his craft. It is all in place for a huge step forward. Can he make it?