Chicago Bears: 5 potential preseason stars
Speaking of a player who plays with a streak of competitiveness. Miller is likely going to have the chance to blow the doors off this preseason. This is a player who went from a walk-on at Memphis to a second round pick. This is a player who takes practice sessions pretty seriously.
More from Bear Goggles On
- Franchise tag and transition tag windows open for Chicago Bears and NFL
- How the Chicago Bears can control the running back market in 2023
- The Chicago Bears can own the city of Chicago moving forward
- Chicago Bears NFL Combine Preview: Quarterback
- 7 best free agent tackle options for Chicago Bears
On top of that, he is going to get the opportunity. The entire offense should, it is an entirely new unit. But more than anybody, the rookie wide receiver is going to see the field, and he is going to see targets.
With that, he should be able to take advantage. Miller is expected to be a significant contributor right away. He is an older prospect who should be physically and mentally mature enough to take on the NFL. With that, he should end up performing relatively well in the preseason.
Watch out for Anthony Miller to put up big stats, big plays and for his fantasy stock to sore into the late days of August.