2018 Chicago Bears: 3 Players to Watch on Offense and Defense in Week 2
In Week 1 of the 2018 NFL season, the nation got a glimpse of the potential dominance of the Chicago Bears in their 24-23 defeat to the Green Bay Packers. In Week 2, the Bears will get a chance to prove to the nation that they can be dominate for an entire 60 minutes when they face the Seattle Seahawks on Monday Night Football.
More from Chicago Bears News
- Franchise tag and transition tag windows open for Chicago Bears and NFL
- How the Chicago Bears can control the running back market in 2023
- The Chicago Bears can own the city of Chicago moving forward
- Chicago Bears NFL Combine Preview: Quarterback
- 7 best free agent tackle options for Chicago Bears
The upgrades Chicago made to both their offense and defense prior to the start of the regular season has many thinking that this ball club could easily improve from their 5-11 record from last year, and may even sneak in to the postseason. The last three meetings between these teams have been won by the Seahawks. Hopefully, the Bears’ new additions to the roster will put an end to Seattle’s winning streak against Chicago, and help put the first of many wins in the win column.
There are many players on both sides of the ball that are worth watching, and can be vital to a much-needed victory. But, here are the three offensive and defensive players the Bears faithful should definitely keep a close eye on this Monday night.